Friday, February 22, 2013

Introducing Glamour Photography

Last month I had the amazing opportunity to go to Mystic Seminars.  I spent a week filling my brain with everything photography and came out of it spinning.  It was an amazing experience that not only taught me, but pushed me to make more of my business.  I love, love, love shooting weddings, but I also have come to realize another passion, shooting glamour portraits.  I had been toying with the idea before Mystic, but while there, I realized that it was time to do it.   

I believe that everyone is beautiful and they deserve to feel as beautiful as they are.  I want to make that happen for people through my photography.  So I am introducing this new aspect to Calypso Rae Photography.   Even better I am offering an introductory price for everyone who signs up through the months of February and March!  On top of the introductory offer there will also be a referral bonus!  Refer a friend for a session and when they book you receive a $100.00 credit towards a keepsake item.





Contact me today to schedule your glamour session!

No comments:

Post a Comment