Thursday, June 27, 2013

Syracuse Wedding Photographer | Hailey & Tyler | Traditions

Last time I saw Hailey & Tyler it was bitter, cold and windy during their engagement shoot.  Two weeks ago though, I got to spend the day with them and it was perfect.  We'd had weeks of rain, but somehow these two managed to get the only sunny day for weeks.  On a beautiful sunny Saturday, surrounded by family and friends, Hailey and Tyler said "I do."  It was a beautiful wedding and an amazing party and I'm so happy that I got to be there to capture it all.  I had Caitlyn Bom helping me out for the day, and I had a blast having her around.  Congratulations Hailey and Tyler, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness :).  Enjoy the photos and slideshow (Remember for the best viewing experience click the HD button on the slideshow) :)






















Vendors:
Cake: Sue Morrow
Makeup: Michelle Maw
Hair: Amy O'Hara

No comments:

Post a Comment