Thursday, July 4, 2013

Patrick & Emily | Syracuse Wedding Photographer

I've been waiting for this wedding since I met these two last year, and even more so after hanging out with these two during their wintry engagement shoot.  Patrick and Emily are super fun people and I knew their wedding would be a blast.  They said their vows in front of family and friends at Blessed Sacrament Church, and then continued to Traditions at the Links for an awesome party.  I had so much fun at this wedding and I'm glad I was there to capture these images for them!  Congratulations Patrick and Emily!! Enjoy the photos and slideshow (Remember for the best viewing experience click the HD button on the slideshow) :)

















Vendors:
Band: Nik Lite
Makeup: MLO
Rings Egons
Florst: St. Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment